Reporting of an Accident and an Incident - MWT
Reporting of an Accident and an Incident
It is very essential that all aviation accidents and serious incident involving civil registered aircraft be notified immediately to Directorate of Aircraft Accident Investigation (DAAI) by the most expedition's mean's.
Anyone who witnesses an aviation accident should voluntarily report the accident immediately to DAAI, in addition to alerting emergency service as required.
It is possible that by the time you are advised of an accident or serious incident some one else may have already reported to DAAI. This should not deter you from reporting the situation and providing as much information as possible.
- Aircraft type and its registration
- Location of the accident, including
- Direction on how to reach the scene
- Date and time of the accident
- Extent of any injuries to the occupants or other
- Nature of the accident or description of occurrences
- Name and Telephone number of the originator of the advice and other Information